Museum professionals and volunteers are finding a great deal of success when they get beneath the surface and IMMERSE themselves in relevant research, professional encounters, and their community – literally and figuratively.
The 2012 Annual CWAM Meeting in Dubois, WY will explore ways in which you and your institution can be more immersive, and how this will lead to a more effective output at every level of your operation.
IMMERSE yourself in the museum profession…
- Spark your mind with best practices in education, collections, conservation, exhibits, & preservation.
- What skills can you take away to improve your practice?
IMMERSE yourself in audience…
- Learn about the latest in visitor research and evaluation.
- How can you get to know your visitors better?
IMMERSE yourself in your community…
- Explore what your community can offer you and what you can offer your community.
- What strategic partnerships exist in your own backyard?
IMMERSE yourself in location…
- Dubois was named #2 in True West Magazine’s Top True Western Towns of 2011.
- You have to see it for yourself. Join us!